Prepare PCR product for sequencing
You have amplified your TAS2R38 alleles for sequencing. Now you need to mix the sequencing primer with your PCR product.
- Pipet 8 µL of PCR product into the bar coded tube.
- Pipet 4 µL of sequencing primer (at 6 µM) into the same bar coded tube.
- Place the small cap back onto the bar coded sequencing tube.
- Record the bar code number of your tube. Write your name next to the bar code number on the sheet in lab.
- The information will be submitted to the sequencing company MWG Operon.