Topics to Investigate
Family of Xanthine compounds
High Priority = more people
- Phoebe and Claire: eCDM8 working to make theophylline with biosensor and fitness modules (TetR) to report out.
Which plasmid carries which device?
feeds into stress module
- Sachii and Jess: Determine the junction sequences and associated primers
(use existing rules)
build scaffold for insert segments
include orI (collaborate with copy number research)
include drug resistance gene
test JGG design
- Spencer and Sara: test fitness module with adhE
compare with tetA
fine tune tetA resistance
combine with tetA
Does theophylline diffuse across the membrane and thus the system fails?
- Brandon and Erich: Copy number of plasmids
Can we alter Ori to produce a range of plasmid densities in E. coli?
Second Order Priority = one person
- produce different CDM alleles
- swap out different components (promoters, RBS, alleles)
- test out programmed evolution
- Stress module needs more work (see eCDM8 outputs)