DNA Sequencing at Eurofins
Prepare template and primer solutions at the concentrations listed at the bottom of this page.
- Grab the appropriate number of bar-code tubes to be sent off for sequencing.
- Record the code on each tube and what clone will be in it inside your lab notebook.
- Add your sample to the correct bar-code tube.
How to Prepare
1.Prepare aqueous template and primer solution at the concentrations listed below.
2. Add 8ul template + 4ul (2uM) to each tube by inserting your pipet tip through the split seal (total volume = 12ul)
3. Place tubes into a Blue Bag or other ziplock bag
4. Ship using a UPS padded envelope from the Overnight Kit or place Blue Bag in a near-by Eurofins Genomics Dropbox
PCR < 300 Bp (10-20ng/ul)
PCR 300-1000 Bp (20-40ng/ul)
PCR >1000 Bp (40-60ng/ul)
Plasmids all lenghts (100-200ng/ul)