March 17, 2016
- Collaborate with organ groups for final project! Maybe initiate google doc?
- Find candidate genes
- Try to use KEGG because it seems like a really cool and useful tool
- Try to figure out KEGG and look at GOterms
- IMPORTANT: HEAT MAPS ACTUALLY WERE DONE USING EXPECTED COUNTS not FPKM... that was wrong in Methods Outline Report
- Dr. Campbell fixed our clusters. One was throwing off the whole list, so we thought that gene might be worth searching and see what it does. Why does that one throw off the whole cluster?