Please use the following guidelines:
- If you are a new user, please change your password the first time you log on.
- Each school should create its own page; with a return link to this main page.
- To create a page, click the "edit" tab above and select the "Internal Link" button from the tool bar.
- All student work from a particular school should be put on the page created in the step above.
- It is expected that each school will maintain its own page.
- Please be aware that the Wiki has been set up with unrestricted read access. That means that ANYBODY can read your postings.
- Write access is restricted to authorized users and will be revoked for inappropriate use.
- To request write access, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users with write access can edit ANY page. Unauthorized editing of another user's page is considered inappropriate use of the Wiki.
- The following link is an example of a Wiki page.
- Please note the page does not follow the guidelines of a separate page per school or user. It is intended as an aid to help in learning the Wiki syntax.
- Other helpful documentation is listed below.
- Please note that the behavior of the edit page may vary depending on the browser you use, so try a few and pick the one you like the best.
- Firefox seems to work well.